Kwaga BirdsEye recognizes emails that matter and alerts the email recipient:
- when the recipient receives an email that asks for something or requests a meeting,
- when the recipient receives an email with a reply to an important email,
- the desktop application works whether or not the user has connected to his/her email Inboxes,
Kwaga BirdsEye fits exisiting work habits:
- it works with both English and French language messages,
- Gmail & Google Apps, free.fr and Yahoo mail & multi-account (up to 5 in the free version),
- Kwaga BirdsEye automatically detects and prioritizes the people the recipient has already communicated with in the past (aka "trusted sources"),
Kwaga BirdsEye is configurable:
- installs anywhere (MacOS, Windows, Linux),
- user activates notifier & sound,
- user manually specifies his/her white list (VIPs)
Kwaga BirdsEye is a free software application from the Other Email Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2010-05-11. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Unix, Linux, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac PPC, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS 9, MAC 68k.
Kwaga BirdsEye (version 0.4.0.46) has a file size of 3.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 96 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.